Scandia has reopened!
Scandia team members are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers & staff.
We have immediately implemented measures to ensure our facility is clean and safe for your visit.
It is our goal to take every step necessary to make your visit safe and enjoyable.
In accordance with Sonoma County, Scandia has set an action plan into place to adhere to Health Guidelines designed to protect our community.
* Smaller Groups
* Groups Socially Distanced (6ft apart)
* Contactless payment options
* Shorter lines
* More hand sanitizer dispensers
* Modified Putting Green Cups- for contactless ball retrieval.
* Plastic screens between staff members and customers
* Increased & routine disinfecting of all surfaces
For your added protection:
* Scandia staff members will wear facial coverings at all times.
* Customers will be required to wear facial coverings indoors.
* Golf putters and balls will be sanitized by staff members before and after each game.
In Addition to the necessary and important steps listed above we have also implemented the following Health Guidelines in accordance with Sonoma County.
All employees will be trained on proper sanitation, as outlined by the CDC
(i.e. washing hands for 20 seconds with soap and water, sneezing into elbows, wearing masks and gloves, staying home is sick).
Staff will regularly clean restrooms and sanitize all touch points.
All employees and customers will be required to follow Federal, State, and local guidelines for social distancing, masks, and interactions.
Point Of Sale Building:
Plastic screens between staff and customers are installed.
Staff shall wear facial coverings at all times.
Customers will be required to wear facial coverings while in the building.
Hand sanitizer will be available to all staff and customers.
Staff and golfers will be required to follow protocols.
Players shall maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from others.
Players shall have a facial covering with them and use it to comply with the Health Officers Order regarding Facial Coverings (C19-07).